The SIVA program offers two programs in order to give every student at different ages the opportunity to receive intensive training and performing opportunities in our main stage productions.
Our Apprentice Program is for the younger student from 11-15 years of age, wishing to receive intensive professional training and the opportunity to be in a main production. The 2018 summer production is ANNIE JR.
Our Young Artist Program is for the student from 16-22, who has a strong interest in pursing conservatory training and/or a professional career as a singing actor. The 2018 summer production is SPRING AWAKENING.
Audition Requirements (for both programs)
- Two 16-32 bar cuts in the style of the piece * must be memorized
- One contemporary monologue *must be memorized and one minute in length
- All auditions will be evaluated by video submission. You may either upload video to your email submission, or provide a YouTube link. Auditioning with an accompanist is preferred, but if you are unable to have one, you may sing A Capella. Your audition video does not need to be professional quality.
- Please state your name at the start of your video.
- Please submit a resume with your video and be sure to include detailed contact information including name, address, phone number, and email.
- Please email your audition video and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please write, “SIVA Audition” in the subject line.
- Deadline for audition submissions is July 1, 2018.
- Audition callbacks as needed.
Please send your audio video to Lisa Tamagini, Artistic Director
via email to email@example.com